Swiss premium oral care
Baby correctional soother coral, 1-2.5 years
Nice and chilled
Nice and chilled
A calming influence on worn-out princes and princesses - and it supports the growth of the teeth, palate and jaw. Most of the classic soothers come with round or cherry shaped mouthpieces that are much too large and apply unfavourable pressure on the still soft upper jaw. It gives way, deforms, and eventually becomes narrower than the lower jaw.
Good news: At the age of about 12 months, such negative changes can be actively counteracted with the Curaprox soother in sizes 1 and 2.
Our soothers sizes 1 and 2 allow a return to a healthy swallowing pattern. These soothers can correct existing malocclusions (e.g. crossbite and open bite) and promote a favourable development of jaw, palate, and teeth alignment.
- Supports the development of palate and jaw and facilitates correct breathing.
- Suckling part distributes pressure evenly over the whole palate.
- Flat and short tip leaves enough space for tongue and palate.
- Flexible mouth shield and perceptibly raised bumps imitate the sensation of natural breastfeeding and support the child’s swallow pattern.
- Comes with cleaning and carrier box.
- The soother complies with the European Standard EN 1400
We recommend the Curaprox soother:
- for babies from 1 – 2.5 years: size 1
- for toddlers older than 2.5 years: size 2
INSTRUCTIONS - Inspect carefully before each use. Pull the soother in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness. Only use dedicated soother holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a soother, your child may be strangled by them. Do not expose the soother to direct sunlight or any other heat source. Do not leave it for longer than recommended in the cleaning box as the sucker may become damaged.
- Babies & children
Jaw development and breathing
- Product variety
- Single Pack
- Age group